This is a big moment. I am officially a blogger. Over the years I have never really thought about starting a blog. Somehow over the weekend, talking with a few friends, I decided it may be a fun thing to start. As I drove home from a wonderful weekend in Nashvegas with my girlfriend Leigh Anna for her bachelorette party, I called Stephen and told him my idea of wanting to start blogging. I laughed at myself, recalling my sister and her friends also have blogs. Wow, I am married now.. must be one of those married people things..haha. I told Stephen that the title should be unedited because I have never really been to savvy with grammar, and do not wish to edit my posts to closely. So I will go ahead on this first post and excuse myself for typos.
Stephen and I have now been married for 2 months, on the 28th of this month it will be 3. We live in Spanish Fort, Alabama now trying to get accustomed to our new town, new jobs, and new marriage. We enjoy trying out the local eateries and driving around exploring the town.
I hope to figure out this world of blogging and fix our page up to be a little more exciting than what it is at this moment. Work in progress....

No comments:
Post a Comment